The space in Hubanana co-working space is limited and the demand is high. Therefore, the start-ups who wish to join the hub are required to meet the following criteria. The selection of the start-ups joining the hub will be made by Hubanana's team and the commercial and industrial park administration (and in their sole discretion).
Step 1: Online Form
This form is allowing us to learn more about the start-up, about its needs, the entrepreneurs, and also about our ability to provide value. We believe that the demand to fill this form itself adds a big value for the entrepreneurs, due to its professional nature.
You can find the form here. See also a recommended template for your pitch deck+tips.
Step 2: Meeting
The purpose of the meeting is to get to know each other a little bit better- personally and professionally. This is also our first chance to initially evaluate the start-up's needs, towards future mutual activity. The meeting lasts no longer than 10 minutes and it includes a pitch (entrepreneurs presenting their start-up shortly).
Step 3: On Boarding
This meeting has two main purposes:
- Presenting the hub's rules and demands to the entrepreneurs.
- Mapping the start-up's needs in order to answer them as much as possible.
- The start-up is technologically or business innovative.
- The start up's quality.
- The start-up is in an early stage (seed, pre-seed)
- The commitment of the team to the start-up.
- The ability of the team to lead the start-up.
- Filling the online form.
- Passing an interview by Hubanana's team.
- Mandatory participation in the weekly meeting of Hubanana and leading this meeting once.
- Active participation in the Hub's activities along the whole membership period.
- Compliance to the rules of the hub according to the Hub's regulations posted in the working space.
- Although it is not a requirement, we expect from the entrepreneurs to arrive to Hubanana most of the week.
- Monthly payment of 250 NIS for an entrepreneur.
- The membership time period possible for one entrepreneur is 5 months.
- The membership time period possible for a team is one year.
- Hubanana has the right to announce a start-up about termination of its presence at the hub at any time- in its sole discretion.